Frequently Asked Questions
Why paint is important?
- Increases the resale value of your home
- Makes your house more visually pleasing
- An easy way to give your house a style makeover
- Helps hide damage or flaws on both interior and exterior surfaces
- Keeps moisture out of the walls, which stop mold and mildew growth
- Prevents dust and dirt from settling on your trim and surfaces
Why should I paint my house?
Paint not only improves the aesthetic appearance of your space, but also serves to protect your home against weather and other damage. It’s important to keep your walls hole-free and stain-free as part of your home maintenance. It also helps with the resale value of your house as it attracts more prospective buyers if you have well kept walls. Feel free to call MILLENNIUM PAINTING LLC for an estimate! We provide the quality paint job you expect, in a timeline that is unexpected.
When should I repaint my house?
This depends on how often you use certain sections of your house. For example, if you use your living room more than your dining room, than those walls are more likely to get dirty and experience more wear and tear. As a rule of thumb, you’ll want to paint your house interior/exterior every 5-7 years.